Information security governance is referring to the elements required to provide Senior Management assurance that its direction and intent are reflected in the security posture of the organisation by utilizing a structured approach to implementing an information security program.
Once those elements are in place, Senior Management can be confident that adequate and effective information security will protect the organisation’s vital information assets.
Our governance services include:
· Cyber Security Audits and Reports
· Information Security Policies
· Information Security Strategy
· IT Audits
· Security Architecture Assessment
· Security Architecture Design
· Security Awareness Trainings