geevo®, (member of CPbros Group), is a leading Cybersecurity boutique of services, operating within the information security, data privacy, and GRC space. The company is seeking to hire a bright, ambitious Business Development and Sales Manager (Remote/Hybrid). Successful candidates must have proven history of exceeding sales quotas through strategic selling skills. By joining the dynamic geevo® team, the successful candidate will have unique career development opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global client base.
· Bachelor’s degree; preferably in business, computer science, marketing, or engineering.
· Proven track record in developing new business and managing B2B/B2C sales cycles, from lead generation to closing contracts.
· Strong customer-facing skills to develop and sustain ongoing relationships.
· Impeccable presentation skills;
· Knowledge of Cybersecurity and IT solutions is a plus.
· Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quota;
· At least 2 years of experience in similar position;
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
· Sales experience focused on “Growth” roles concentrated on new leads generation.
· Reliable and robust network and relationships.
· Strong organization skills, high activity, effective oral & written communicator.
· A Self Starter, able to work effectively alone and with a team.
· Sales experience in cybersecurity or enterprise software and/or related consulting services, is a plus.
· Create an action plan with Management to expand business operations in Cyprus and abroad.
· Hunter position, the primary responsibility is to hunt for new business.
· Initiate sales strategy and territory plan for penetrating and opening net new opportunities.
· Build and maintain senior relationships across targeted organizations.
· Develop, initiate, and execute a sales plan for target accounts.
· Provide monthly opportunity status updates and an accurate forecast to management and capture relevant information in ERP.
· Consistently exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
· Collaborate and integrate with Channel partners to drive net pipeline growth and accelerate deal velocity.
Remuneration according to qualification and experience. Be able to work in a high standards business environment alongside experienced and certified professionals. You will be provided with all possible means to develop professionally and enjoy the team spirit. Below are some of the main benefits the role offers:
· Bonus in relation to the achievement of the targets;
· Continuous training and developing new skills;
· Corporate laptop;
· Corporate mobile;
Your C.V. to be forwarded by e-mail by 17th October 2023. To apply for this vacancy, please submit a current CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number 11028_CYSLS092023.
“By submitting your CV/Cover Letter/Job Application, you consent that the information contained therein, will be held in a database to notify you of future job opportunities for a period of 1 year. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details on how we manage and use your personal data, please refer to our Privacy Statement published over our websites www.cpbros.com and www.geevo.eu.”
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.